Excellence Education Center
From the year 2001-2002, excellence education centers have been established by the State government in all districts of the State with the aim to provide excellence level education to talented students of scheduled tribe category and increase their proficiency through the diagnostic and special coaching.
To provide excellent education, one Boys education center and one Girls education center has been established in all district headquarters of the State. Now the Excellent Education Centers are being established at Block Headquarters. In the year 2003-04, one Boys and one girls hostel of 20 Block headquarters has been converted into excellent Education Center. In 2004-2005, the approval to convert one Boys hostel and one Pre-Matric Girls Hostel into Excellent Education Center at 20 Block headquarters has been issued by the Government. 7830 students have got admission in these education centers, in the year 2005-2006. In the year 2005-2006, 40 Excellent Education Center have been opened and they are all being operated. 38 new Block level Excellent Education Centers have been sanctioned in the year 2006-2007. A total of 2016 Excellent Education Centers are being operated in the State and 10800 students are being benefited through them.
1. It is mandatory that the student must be the native of Madhya Pradesh and belongs to scheduled tribe category.
2. Admission will be given to the students of class 9th to class 12th, but in the class 11th the admission will only be given to the students of science and commerce subjects.
3. Admission will be given on the basis of results of class 8th and class 10th according to the merit list.
4. Maximum 30% of available seats will be filled with urban students by preparing separate merit list of urban and rural areas.
5. Students admission in a local recognized institution will be mandatory.
6. Admission will not be given to failed students.
1. All facilities which are available in normal hostels will be provided in hostels of excellent institutions, In addition to all these following facilities will also be made available in these hostels.
(C) Special Coaching
(D) Arrangements for nourishing nutrition, entertainment and sports.
(E) Daily News Papers and monthly Magazines.
Collector, Assistant Commissioner and District Organizer, Tribal Welfare Department.