SWAMI VIVEKANAND GOVT. COLLEGE
The City of Lakes,
Bhopal has a Tehsil by the name of Berasia where Swami Vivekanand Mahavidyalaya
is situated far from the madding crowd in the lap of nature. The institution came
into existence in 1986. The college shifted to the existing premises in 1992 and
was inaugurated by the Hon’ble Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee, Shri Sunderlal Patwa and
Shri Vikram Verma.
The institution was then headed and guided by a galaxy of eminent educationist in
the subsequent years. Affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal the institution
offers U.G. level in three faculties, Science, Commerce and Arts. The college has
a team of well qualified faculty members headed by the Principal and an equally
efficient group of supporting staff.
Besides guiding and inspiring the students, the institution's endeavor is to achieve
the object set up by the U.G.C., which is to impart education.
GOAL & OBJECTIVES
- To be a leader in the field of higher education
- To endow students with knowledge and wisdom
- To make creative and positive contribution to the society
- To upgrade the rural students with the latest information in various fields like
IT, entrepreneurship development and environmental studies.
- To create a beautiful, enabling wholesome environment.
- Construction of a large room which could be used for conducting classes, lecturers,
Conference, Seminars, Examinations. Etc.
- Propose to introduce job oriented courses which will be beneficial for the students
coming from rural areas.
- Propose to purchase the latest Scientific Appliances with the financial aid provided
by the Jan Bhagidari Samiti and U.G.C.
- Intend to develop green patch with plants of economic, medicinal and aesthetic value.
- To take certain measures for improving the exam results.